Your Mandarin Chiropractor
As your Mandarin Chiropractor we are committed to providing exceptional quality care to each and every one of our patients. Our doctors see a wide variety of patients, from families, to athletes, and expectant mothers. As a result our doctors have treated thousands of patients in the Jacksonville community, and have resolved countless conditions naturally and non-invasively. We believe every person deserves a chiropractor on their health care team and we look forward to helping you achieve optimal pain relief and wellness!
How Can Chiropractic Care Help Me?
Chiropractic care is a natural, non-invasive approach to resolving a multitude of musculoskeletal issues and to maintaining spinal health. Everyone knows chiropractic care is for neck and back pain relief, BUT did you know it is highly effective in managing and resolving other ailments such as migraines, sciatica, disc issues, sprains/strains, and pregnancy-related pains? In a world where medicine is constantly given to mask pain, more and more people are turning to natural methods and are living healthier lives than ever before.
Our main focus as Chiropractors is to detect spinal misalignments, and restore them back to their natural position. As a top-rated Mandarin Chiropractor, we pride ourselves on quality care, and love seeing results in our office. Our doctors spend a lot of time individually with our patients, and make sure they receive the care they deserve. We welcome all family members, and look forward to meeting you!
Visit our conditions page to see a complete list of conditions treated at our office. Common complaints include neck pain, back pain, headaches, whiplash and sciatica. Have a question? Just ask us! We love educating our patients about the benefits of chiropractic care. Come in for a consultation, and see how your NFSS Mandarin chiropractor can help you!
Our office is located in Mandarin, and is in extremely close proximity to Julington Creek. Other nearby areas include Fruit Cove, Bartram Park, Switzerland and Nocatee. As your Mandarin Chiropractor we look forward to meeting you! For more information or to schedule an appointment call (904)683-9698.
Mandarin Chiropractor Testimonials
- I can't thank the doctors at North Florida Spine & Sport Chiropractic enough for the work they have done. I had terrible pain from a yoga injury! They are life savers. Three adjustments and I felt a million times better. I plan to continue visiting their office to keep my spine healthy! I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you!Kelley W.
- Working with Dr. Yazigi has been a game changer for me. I started seeing her when I was about 25 weeks pregnant because my back and neck pain had become so excruciating and was causing severe migraines. Not only was she able to treat my issues within a couple of weeks, I also felt better in my neck and back than before I was pregnant! I can't remember ever feeling so good! Then as my pregnancy progressed I experienced hip pain and other issues that were resolved easily with my chiropractic care. It was amazing! And because Dr. Yazigi did such a tremendous job on me, my post-baby recovery has been tremendous. She also now treats my newborn, so fussy days are a thing of the past! I highly recommend this office of highly skilled professionals to anyone seeking overall health and wellness for yourself and your family!Katie H.
- AMAZING!!! I woke up one morning a bit stiff; I made a few excuses popped a few ibuprofen and went about my day...it got progressively WORSE...about a month later I was almost in tears trying to get out of bed on my days off (work days there was no question just forced myself to ignore and go)...one saturday afternoon my other half looked at me and said that I needed to go to the doctor he did not want to see me in pain anymore and I was not doing a good job of hiding it. I was sure no one would be open on a Saturday but I google for closest and called. I told my story; my heart sank a little as the woman on the phone (who I later found out was one of the 2 doctors) started to say that they were just closing up...then she continued and said that it sounded like I was really hurting and they would wait for me if I wanted to head over!!! I DID and I am so glad!!! The office was classy and clean (and has been every visit) I was not rushed through paperwork and both doctors were in. Dr. Yaz walked me back, she listened and asked questions, then gave me an exam...same day treatment....same day relief...oh sweet relief!!!! I was beginning to feel like I would just deal with the pain forever...but she fixed it!! She gave me some easy light exercises to do at home, encouraged me to ice, and gave me a few follow up appointments. No matter what day or time I go into the office it is always clean and I never feel rushed. They are always ready for me and I know that while I am there their attention is on me and my health. Dr. Yaz and Dr. G are professional, kind, and genuinely good people...I am so glad I have them to watch my back!!Leeann F.
- Great people and excellent care! Got me in same day and helped me tremendously with my back and pelvic pain during my pregnancy! I highly recommend both doctors!Erica H.
- My experience was wonderful. Dr. McCutcheon explains the source of your pain in great detail. Adjustments were highly effective. Only reason I had to leave was bc I moved out to the beach, but I'd highly recommend this practice to anyone in the Mandarin area!Sarah D.
- Dr. Gavin McCutcheon truly cares about getting you better, and takes his time with you. He not only does adjustments, but he also does muscle work, which has helped me tremendously with my neck pain and headaches. You can really tell he is about quality care. Its so different than other chiropractors Ive been to who pop in, and pop right out. I highly recommend him, and his practice!Candace M.
- Dr. Yazigi has helped me tremendously with my sciatic pain. I went in to her office in such excruciating pain, I could barely walk. Within one adjustment I couldn't feel my sciatica. It was like a miracle happened! This whole time I have been taking pain medication for it, when all I needed was an adjustment to remove pressure off my nerve. I can finally start running again! I can't thank her enough!Jeremy D.